Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aroma Cooker - Video Review

So you are planning to buy some rice cooker? Let me recommend Aroma rice cooker and here is even a video review on it.



There you can find a lot of information and rice cooker reviews. I also previously talked about Zojirushi rice cooker and that one is very good but the lack is that it's small and maybe is Aroma a way to go. Aroma ARC-838TC 8-Cup (Uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer is very good and I like the steaming feature. With it you will be able to steam the food and that's really cool. In that video you can see how cooker look like. I think that Aroma rice cooker is released in two versions black and white. So if you aren't happy with black you might think about purchasing a white version. In that video it's shown a black color rice cooker but I hope you'll like it.

You will notice how it looks stainless and steely and good thing is that it comes a nifty spoon with it. Also with it (in package) comes an instruction manual (you can keep that just in case) and a product registration. I think that warranty is 1 year but not sure. So I hope this is useful for you and please read that post on more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment